Tuesday 21 August 2012

The good, the bad, the ugly - and the Truly Good


It's been an eventful week whereby I've been faced with the good the bad and the downright ugly!

I notice that when it's good there's the potential pitfall of falling back into small self mode ... until the wheel turns and it's kinda bad, and then I Know to go to my Deeper Beingness ... But when it's ugly, aligning with my gentled happy beingness isn't yet always quite so easy - and that's when it's useful to utilize
my connection to John.  
John de Ruiter
I connect to what he is, to what he's coming from -  and it's like a bridge of Loveto what is   
truly good

Whether it's a mild, moody kind of difficulty or an intense negative reaction, it is clear that all difficulty is when I am believing - and thus empowering - a distortion that is of my small self.  And I can be other than that small self.

On Friday I will be seeing John in person once again as the summer break comes to an end and the meetings at Oasis resume.  I am so looking forward to seeing him and attending the meeting - and also to seeing where he takes Us next ... Meanwhile, please type any question you have for John in the 'comment's below, as always.

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti

2 comments:

  1. Maarrilla: 22 March 2012 22:34 wrote about the emerging global shift.
    Her question has been answered by John. But her question was about her excitement of this upcoming shift.

    My Question:

    What is this emerging global shift? Has this been addressed by John? Can I listen to this somewhere? Is it included in one of the podcasts?

    Thanks,
    Adriaan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adriaan
    you may be interested to read the Post I wrote in April, entitled 'This Precious Earth.' However, that is not to say I won't put your question 'What is this emerging global shift?' to John - and thanks for sending it in.

    ReplyDelete