Tuesday 24 September 2013

What matters ...

 
I don't necessarily agree with the exact wording that goes with the above image, but I really liked it for today's post, it makes me feel better.  It's been a big week for me, with increasing pressures and difficulties, although my time in the Chair with John on Friday evening was deeply good.

At last night's meeting, in speaking to a questioner, John said: 

"Being on cutting edges of 
discernment and realization 
is of greater value than
the answer that comes out of it."

When the pressure is on big time it's difficult for sure and, in spite of using all my deeper resources, things aren't always as clear as I'd like them to be.  At such times, I simply do the best I can with what I have and with what I'm able to honestly discern, acting accordingly and accepting the consequences ...

I'll be asking John more of your brilliant questions later in the week, but meanwhile if you've got anything you'd like to ask him, please send in your question in the usual way.

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti   

No comments:

Post a Comment