Tuesday 2 October 2012

Autumn Seminar 2012


The weather's turned quite chilly ...  although the Autumn Seminar  with  
John de Ruiter - which begins on Thursday - is sure to keep me warm ... If you would like any information on attending this Seminar please click here.  

I am so grateful that I can attend meetings with John; it's such a help on all levels, as life continues to present difficulties and pressure.  In the recent dialogue with John, which got uploaded last week (see the Post beneath this one for the link), he speaks so beautifully about how to be what is deeper than our accustomed self and in that, I know the pressure is actually a help.  But the best help is from John, and I'm looking forward to attending as much of the Seminar as I can.   
It's sure to be golden ...
  If you cannot be here, you do of course have the option of sending in a question for John in the form of a comment ...

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti  

No comments:

Post a Comment