Tuesday 14 May 2013

Drunk on the Divine

John de Ruiter
John has just left for the Seminar in Hamburg, Germany (17th -20th May) and from there he'll be back at Neve Shalom in Israel (on the 23rd & 24th May), please click here for more information on attending these international events. 

Meanwhile, the meetings over the weekend here were quite lovely and I enjoyed hearing John speaking of the Golden Thread:


"The Golden Thread is the thread of the continuity of meaning
the authenticity of meaning that runs through every level...
Lay the thread bare in your heart, in your self, in your person, in your life 
and the whole of you thrives.  
Your evolution as awareness is determined by your 
relationship with that thread."
JdR - 12 May 2013
John then spoke of how this Golden thread is present in us, either in being uncovered or covered:

"Whatever covers it passes away when you die.  
Anything that covers it is your own misuse of power.
You manifesting the Golden Thread within, 
in your living, is your  
real and true use of power.
... It is what everything of yours comes from, 
and everything that is yours,
 that is integrated in your living, that returns to;
the fulfillment of a life."
 JdR - 12 May 2013
I was feeling pretty fulfilled myself, just sitting there in the front row and gazing at his impeccable form as he spoke those words.

And I've been lucky enough to find myself sitting close to John at some social gatherings recently and, as always, this seems to work the best on/in me, as I drink him in, in celullar fashion.  Such drinking leaves me feeling a little drunk for a day or so afterwards - drunk on the Divine - And I LOVE that I get to see that; to be with a living embodiment of Truth; one who has so fully and so well integrated all that is Deeper, Truer and Higher into their living form.  It's so clear and so dear and simply the best; being around such a being. And then there is also the deeper diving which happens in the meetings, where I am swimming in his transmission, the power of which simply cannot be denied!  Not by me at any rate.   Sometimes, especially right at the end of the meetings, I see him almost obliterated in a blaze of light which floods the entire hall (and everyone sitting in it). 

 To finish this week's post I have some exciting news in that the next dialogue with John is scheduled to occur in just a couple of weeks' time.  To that effect, whatever question you might like to have him answer, can be typed as a 'comment' below.  It's another opportunity for all of us to enjoy more of John's unsurpassable wisdom! 

 Until next time,
Love,
Shanti 

5 comments:

  1. Hi John,
    I have a question which I have wanted to ask you for some time, but didn't dare to!
    One year and a half ago I asked you a question about a certain practice which I was involved in, and you answered that "it can become like a crutch", like any (meditation technique, you have spoken about this on many occasions). I can agree with you that a dependency is occurring (although with this particular practice, the aim is to uncover the "soul", by doing a shaking meditation, so it is partly the same as what you are also doing in a way, only without a regular actual "shaking"!) and this brings me to my question: are we by regularly attending your seminars, listening to CD's, live broadcasts, also not becoming dependent on you! I can see in myself that I am definitely becoming a bit ¨addicted" on an emotional level, but it is easy to get over that. But I also mean, that we are becoming dependent on you connecting us with meaning, with being in ourselves on a deeper level, and in fact the deeper you go with that, the more dependent one also becomes ... Especially also, since you encourage people to come to Edmonton, where the dependencey might even become bigger? This would then be the same as the dependency on a technique, it never ends, and it only becomes bigger? This question is important for me, since I have been involved with several teachers, and somehow I feel also that now I should be able to "do it" on my own, but I am aware that I can't, is it not inevitable that whenever one aims for some spiritual evolvement, one becomes dependent on a teacher (or a technique)? Thank you for answering, Pantha Visser (the Netherlands)
    (note for Shanti: I didn't which profile to select, so I choose anonymous, but it doesn't have to be anonymous, my name can be there! Thank you)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pantha - thanks for the question but it is rather too long, so I will need to shorten it - unless you would like to shorten it yourself (a lot! make it as concise as possible, if you can) and then type it back as a new comment/question for John, and add your name please so I know it's from you. Thanks again, and all the best to you.

      Delete
  2. Hi Shanti, my question for John: Is there a need for fidelity in a committed relationship or a marriage?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving in This21 May 2013 at 17:58

    Does the "Us" have levels just like we have as human beings? Does the "Us" have a heart, a being, body of knowing, and a body of Meaning or is it different than that? Is a third entity forming whenever there is more than one person such as a relationship or a group of people? Is this formation also an active evolution that we as a group build? Can we as individuals then access those levels consciously and change what that entity is? Do we always change it knowingly or not?
    Do we as human beings first have to integrate the levels in our own body before we can access the levels of the planet earth and effectively become functional in them? Are the levels of the earth the sum of all that is made of the earth including human beings?
    I also heard from others who have access to other beings in the universe. Is this also your experience? Are all us beings in the universe interconnected in raising together above the current level of evolution?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this comment posted on my Soundcloud site (where the Podcasts are uploaded and heard) so I have copied and pasted it here, on the Blog - please only post questions for John on this Blog site, not on Soundcloud. Also, there are 10 questions here! Please post questions for John one at a time, per comment. The best is to find one or two questions most meaningful for you and to also make them concise as possible. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete