Tuesday 1 October 2013

Live, Love and Laugh ...

There's been a lot distracting me this past week from what, under such circumstances, is tiny.  And yet I love that tiny the most ...

Not all of the distractions have been difficult however, some have been quite fun.  Like planning costumes for myself and others for New Year's Eve ... And that's really fine, I don't need to heap more pressure on myself with a no-fun  rule ...  

In fact one of the good things coming out of the pressure is that I'm clear not to make things worse.  In that, the basics always work; to soften and relax inside, but wonderfully I've also tapped into a stream of real lightheartedness. At times, to be able to laugh is as good as the quieter more serious-looking goodness of the Deep -  they're both a God-send.

Perhaps it's all that light blazing from John in the meetings which has me lightening up..?  By the way, my dialogue with him got postponed and is now scheduled for the end of this  week - and many thanks to all those who sent in questions!

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti 

3 comments:

  1. John.....I have had the experience of my heart opening ... first the top, then the front, then the back and then the bottom......I am wondering if the heart integrates into the innermost, the calling and the being or if it is the other way around? It's like my heart is different now - please can you comment on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a tendency for me to speak too much about my personal affairs. After every encounter I feel, I have expoited something somehow. I would LOVE to become MORE redicent in relations dealing with others particularly the new things I have learned. How to converse with others and control any exitement that comes up. Can John offer any advice?

    ReplyDelete