Tuesday 20 January 2015

Sweet Abandon


  
 I am seeing, the further I go down this magical path, just how much is required of me as awareness to keep everything moving forward.  In that, the marvelousness of being around John is so very helpful ...

I was feeling kind of desperate on Sunday for him to sit at my table in the café at Oasis, and I was most grateful when he did so - helping me to see more clearly and keeping me moving forward in This.  So now I’m back in the saddle, so to speak - with a renewed sense of encouragement and purpose - thanks to John. 

So much opens up with the correct alignment, and yet it can only be about what one Knows the Truth of within and not about what may or may not open up – such a wonderful law of entrance to those unseen and other-worldly realms and dimensions.

Before I sign off today, here’s a snippet from Sunday’s evening meeting, where John was speaking of believing what you Know and being the More of You in all the levels of your Being:
“As you follow through with what you Know
you’ll be coming into all of it -
all that you have a sense of, you’ll come into.
You, in your self,
in sweet abandon
to the More of You. 
Give the All of You your self and your life.
As the All of You comes into your self and into your life,
it will change it all.
The All of You,
having full access into your present self,
will change your present self in all of its structuring
to beautifully match You;
the All of You.
A self that is like your being …

 John is now in Cologne about to give a Seminar - so enjoy that if you can be there – and for the rest of us there's always the livestreams and VoD’s.  Click here for more information on these online viewing options to stay connected and to help with your continued sweet abandon to the More of You …

Until next time,
,Love,
Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment