Tuesday 10 February 2015

Latest Dialogue Podcast

John in India - Feb. 2015
Before I give you the link to the latest dialogue podcast with John, I just want to mention how completely wonderful it is to have him back home with us.  He was away for two weekends, and as I said to him when he sat at my cafe table on Sunday, it's so good to have him back, that it was almost worth him going away ..  ;)
And his transmission seems even stronger, yet again, as we've been re-immersing ourselves in that ...

Now to get straight to the main event, so to speak, which is to give you the link so that you can listen to the latest recorded dialogue with John - to hear it, please click here.


And as always, please type any new questions for John as a comment below, thanks.

 Until next time,
Love,
Shanti  

1 comment:

  1. Dear John,

    I Love whenever you talk about Real Womaness, I was listening to a Cd about it that really caught my attention. You said when your being moves up into the body of the self and masters it that is High Level Womaness, could you please explain how the being masters the self and what that looks like in detail.

    ReplyDelete