Tuesday 31 March 2015

The Little Things ...



I enjoyed watching the live broadcast on Saturday (the evening meeting) in which John spoke of being mastered in all the little things  by what you Know the truth of in your heart ... 


"It's stressful when your self masters you.
What you Know 
is meant to master you."
*
 "You can't live unmastered.
You can choose what it is
that masters you."
*
"What masters you in the little things
is what will master you in the big things."
*
"You give mastery of your self 
in the little things
then when something big comes along
your pattern is set;
you'll behave the same way."
 
Yes, when it matters more than anything, it's not so difficult to be mastered by what we Know is true, even in the tiniest and the most mundane acts ...  And I am reminded of a book I once heard of and which I didn't buy, because I felt I 'got it' just from the title: 'How you do Anything is how you do Everything." 

Meanwhile if you're here (or on your way here) for the Spring Seminar (it begins this Thursday) then buckle up Dorothy, it's sure to be an awesome ride ...

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti  

1 comment:

  1. I'm in a very committed bond of marriage with my partner for a few years now. I like to think our relationship will only flourish more deeply, much more intimately as we remain together cherishing the KNOWING in our hearts. A friend loaned me an tape recently, from a meeting 15 yrs ago. Now, I'm am very confused, and distraught to say the least. John made comment that marriages and relationships should be in the shallow. They are not to be profound. Could John please speak on this topic?

    ReplyDelete