Tuesday 14 April 2015

The Evolving Blog

 After a super strong Spring Seminar, some changes are afoot in more ways than one ...  But before I get into that, I have some good news in that I got to record another Dialogue with John just yesterday - and that podcast will get uploaded in a few weeks' time. 
Meanwhile, and partly because it can be several months between the Dialogues, I have decided to incorporate something new and that is to invite questions directly here to me on the Blog.  So from now on, in addition to being able to send in questions for John, you now have another option, which is to send in a question to me - and I can answer such questions in written form, right here on the Blog ...  Simply make it clear when you type your question (in the form of a 'comment' below) whom your question is for.  As always, all questions can of course be anonymous..
And there are also plans to expand my website in all sorts of splendid ways later in the year.  The new website will make it super easy to listen to any or all of the Dialogues with John, amongst other good things ...  And of course I'll always continue to include John's teaching and snippets from the meetings.  In fact, before I sign off today, here's a snippet from Sunday's evening meeting:

"Realization matters more than doing.
It determines the level from which you do."
*
"The real opportunity
isn't in what this world offers you.
It is in what you really are within -
what you first are - offers you ..." 

By the way, John's off to Germany now, about to give what is bound to be a very sweet retreat in Chiemsee - for information on that, including online viewing options, please click here.

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti 

No comments:

Post a Comment