Tuesday 14 July 2015

We are Love

When, as awareness, I am purely One with what I Know, everything is so very different from how it is perceived from within the accustomed self.  When I am most honest, when I am most quieted and all in what I Know, there is Love that is not of this world at all, an intrinsic discovery ... Wow, such wisdom before I've even had a proper breakfast!  But it is so True.  And the more I align with the Truth, the more I see how upside-down this world is.  For example, looking for love and meaning and fulfillment outside - rather than finding it within - how such false endeavour is all part of being wrongly programmed and conditioned and how such en-masse belief in what is false perpetuates the lie.  And even when we do get a glimpse into what is all beyond this world; a glimpse into our true nature - that of a Being so full of love itself - that it is still up to each of us to bring such a glimpse into full manifestation; into all that is ours.  In that, I am so thankful that I found John and applied his teaching in my daily life - and still do, of course.  That is what my life is about and wonderfully, the more I apply it, the more it works.  So, particularly when it's difficult, I open and soften, knowing that such an unseen movement may yield little in terms of the experience I'm having in my self concerning the difficulty.  But little by little, such unseen allegiance strengthens what I Know and retrains my system to belong more and more to my Being and less and less to my accustomed self - changing the programme, a bit like Neo perhaps, for then I am not really of this world at all, not in the Matrix ...  Sometimes, this love of the Truth also takes me far beyond this world and the confines of the accustomed self and predominant planetary belief systems - and that's quite a different ride then, for sure. 

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment