Tuesday 18 August 2015

Opening to what is New

Mmm, school is back on and that first meeting with John on Sunday afternoon was really special.  During that meeting his transmission brought something quite new and delightful into the meeting hall and I enjoyed everything about it.  To me he parted the curtains, so to speak, within reality, revealing a new dimension, a space most enticing to the deeper levels within; inviting a much deeper level response.  And he brought in another exquisite transmission towards the end of last night's meeting too, and there was so much light pouring from him, lighting up the whole stage ...  At such times, he makes it so easy to become acquainted with the deeper levels which, although so palpably manifest by him without, can only be realized by a most subtle attunement within.  And of course, once initiated into a deeper realization of the Truth, it's up to each of us then to live it ... 
It's so awesome how it all keeps on opening and opening; a never-ending cosmic ocean of wondrousness!  And John is such a powerful agent in his ability to make manifest heretofore unseen levels of reality - the quintessential magic act of all magic acts, here in this world!   There's nothing like it on this Earth ... 
So school is back and all I can say really is, Mmm ..!

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I have a question for John.

    Hi John, I'm just wondering I watched your video, "Healthy soul in a healthy body?" On youtube and I've just been trying to integrate what you taught about not giving physicality too much importance. I noticed that when I go to a cafe or the city I fall in love with the atmosphere of the place ..I find that giving little importance to physical appearance of a place has me suppressing my emotions and it doesn't feel right. Am I going about it the wrong way. I'm a very artistic and visual person by nature so appearances has a great impact on me on an emotional level I'm not sure what you mean by giving little importance to physicality, for me it manifests as suppressed emotions emotions. Can you further explain this concept as I would like to live being home all the time as its very important to me. Thank you for reading my question, Adela Sculean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adela
    thanks for your comment - however it is quite a long question and it would be great if you might think it over and shorten it as much as you can - the best questions are only a sentence or two in length... And my next dialogue with John will occur perhaps around October, so you've got a couple of months to do so ... :)

    ReplyDelete