Tuesday 24 July 2012

Continuity

A combination of recent dreams and listening to a John de Ruiter CD this morning, has shown me the importance of continuity regarding Knowing.  It is so easy to slip into what is old; into patterns and conditioning of the small self.  Noticing tension; tightening and small self patterning, I am able to soften ...
  " ... there the Knowledge is and your Knowing of it ... it doesn't offer an experience, it is just simply for you, as awareness, there." - JdR

It must come first.  Then my small self is no longer in charge and everything changes for the better.  And I am in Love with this softening and beingness and Knowing.

There have been no meetings at Oasis for two weeks now and there are another four and a half weeks to go before meetings resume.  I will now endeavour to listen to John (via CD, tape or DVD) every day to remind me - in the midst of a busy life and outer pressure - what is most important; this softening, this gentled beingness, this lovely Knowing ...

I am anticipating another Q&A session with John soon after his return at the end of August, so as always, please type any questions you may have for him in the 'comments' beneath this Post.  It's a wonderful resource, to be able to hear John's answers to questions in this way, so keep 'em coming!

Until next time,
Love
Shanti 

No comments:

Post a Comment