Tuesday 3 July 2012

Summer Seminar 2012

We are now just over half way through this incredibly potent Summer Seminar for 2012 and it seems to me that the frequency has significantly increased and is subtly (and also not so subtly) affecting all of the participants - and beyond...

It is affecting me in various ways including less sleep, (and strong dreams), more energy and unusual physical sensations in my body. It has also agitated and magnified patterns in my accustomed self whilst I have been feeling an increasingly constant pressure within to be Home. For me, integrating what I Know is True now includes finding new ways to come from that in my living - which is a definite cutting edge when it comes to interacting and speaking with others.

And, paradoxically, although I feel more able than ever to align with Knowing within, I feel like I need John more than ever too...

John de Ruiter
What a magnificent guide he is. 
I have so much love and gratitude for this life, for meeting and Knowing John and for being able to do what I am doing.

For those of you who have not yet listened to the Podcasts, (where John answers questions sent in to my Blog), you can do so by clicking here.

After the Summer Seminar ends, there is a break of almost seven weeks, (i.e. no meetings with John), but I will still be uploading a new Post each week and, with any luck, another Podcast as well...

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti 

2 comments:

  1. Big Welcome from Southeastern Asia.
    Recently,a few months ago, I was given a CD of a meeting of yours. As a business man, I am always looking for new methods to know yourself much better. You become more healthier and relaxed.I am exited to share any findings with my co-workers and associates. My Question for John:
    You mentioned "Have no pull to attraction or adversion". What does this mean and how will it pertain to business?
    Many Thanks, Bill Wong Singapore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your question Bill. This is one of the things this Blog is for - so that people can send in their question to John from anywhere in the world. And if you go to John's official website at www.johnderuiter.com you can order many CD's and DVD's and John's book 'Unveiling Reality' - which they can send to you. :)

      Delete