Tuesday 14 August 2012

Togetherness


First up, thanks for all the great questions which have recently been sent in for John - you can view the comments and questions by scrolling to the end of the weekly Posts and clicking on the ‘comments’.

togetherness
 Some of the highlights of my week:   Enjoying an outdoor fire and BBQ gathering and staying up late enough to watch the stars blink on one by one…  Making time to connect with others in a deep and heartfelt way…  Having a sweet breakfast and more deep and meaningful conversations with my housemate…  Canoeing on the river with a friend (and rescuing a gorgeous huge turquoise dragonfly which needed assistance)…  And talking on the phone to an old friend of mine who lives on the other side of the planet.

When I thought over the week, it was my interactions and connections with others that stood out the most.  And I can see that it is so good and helpful to Be with others now - more than ever before.  It's where there is new learning and experience; to come from what is deeper and truer in me and to see what is deeper and truer in them - it really happens at the same time...

The meetings at Oasis resume next week - hooray! - on Friday 24 August.  If you're not in Edmonton and you'd like to check out John's schedule for the rest of the year you can do so by clicking here - where you'll find details of International Seminars to be held in the Netherlands, Germany and Israel in the coming months - as well as information on the Autumn and Winter Seminars here in Edmonton. 

As always, please type any questions you may have for John in the 'comments' beneath this latest Post, (another interview will be happening soon).

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti  

5 comments:

  1. Togetherness is like the cherry on top of the beautiful sundae of what this is. Which is why your blog is so lovely to have, even when we're geographically distant, we're together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so lovely! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margerie Hill-Mintty15 August 2012 at 18:36

    As a broker for a large insurance company here in Bristol. I would like to ask John a Question. I would like to provide my clients with a deeper sense of okayness,especially when faceing tramatic loss of property.I KNOW surface material items are not utimately important. I would love offer a small nugget to a few dear policy holders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shanti,I love your interviews with John and I have a question for John:
    I have spent some time in a special section for old people with dementia in a rest home because my father lives there for some years now.The man who is my father has nothing in common with the man I knew from my childhood. Meeting him and all the other people around living there in there very own spaces touches me strangly and I am wondering where have they gone and what parts have left until the body will die?
    Could you please say something about all the different "parts" evolving in the process of passing away?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katja for sending in this question. Love to you and to your father.

      Delete