Tuesday 22 January 2013

The Goodness of John

John de Ruiter
I sat in the Chair on Sunday evening and got to meet with John in the Deep once again.  Oh it is so Good!  So good.  At the start there was the familiar weirdness of big heart thumping and the pulsing of my whole body and something like gently spinning into another zone, with the accompanying increase of electromagnetic sensations ... but I barely noticed any of that so instantly did I jump into being/meeting with John on that most subtle and most real level ... What joy, what love, what ease, what freedom.  

I began speaking by commenting on something that the previous speaker had said concerning what we are to John - that the word that came into my mind was "response."  And recently, in the cafe, he had said to me that I am "a responder."  I went on to describe, as best I could, what it is that I see John is doing - which is nothing less than enabling the evolving of consciousness.  And how the newness of that means that "we don't Know until we go" and yet we Know (where and how to go) "because there is a flow" ... And of course the Knowing is of a deeper level than our accustomed small self, which doesn't Know until we can begin to inform it by being and perceiving from a deeper, truer place ...

I acknowledged John's ability in providing the space and enabling this evolving to occur and how he's been doing it for so many years and how he is really doing it - that the changes in me and in others in the past year are obvious.  And I said from what I know regarding other teachers who have been, or are, on this planet, that John is truly supreme.  That it is one thing to have an awakening to what one is, but to then truly bring that out through physical form, with all of its patterning, through this sea of distortion (of this world), through 'normal' thinking and feeling - how amazing that is.  And I thanked him for being here and for doing what he is doing.  It is so truly, deeply good.  And then I just poured out (silently) how much I love him.

I am still aglow from that meeting with John and I don't think that I will ever not be in awe of what he is and what he does, so seemingly effortlessly, so beautifully, so well ... 

He is away now, to Germany and to Israel and for information concerning these International events, please click here.

I've been told that the next dialogue with John shall occur upon his return (in a couple of weeks' time) - it's been too long between podcasts, so I'm looking forward to being able to upload another one soon.

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Shanti:
    Thank you for sharing this part of your life, this means a lot to me, it has been very helpful.
    I wish you a very nice weekend,
    Sincerely,
    Beatriz

    ReplyDelete