Tuesday 20 August 2013

This Moment

It's a constant learning; to live in the moment.  The difficulties I wrote about in last week's post are on-going and I'm dealing with it all as best I can.  At times I feel I'm walking on a knife edge, not to get taken by all the anxious thoughts and feelings; to deal with it all with the help of what is deeper and calmer within.  That way of walking is truly only moment by moment. 

Somehow the summer break from John and the meetings is almost over as there's a meeting this Friday.  Though it seemed so long at the beginning, now it feels like it was over in a blink.

As I end this little post, I can feel the poignancy of life being made up of so many tiny moments and what an art it is to learn to live them well and with heart ...

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti   

No comments:

Post a Comment