Tuesday 6 August 2013

Balancing Act


 This long summer break from John and the meetings is bringing about a kind of balance, as I can no longer rely on his transmission in the meetings for going deeper or of being able to ask him a question in the cafe.  I have, therefore, been working out much more of life's twists and turns on my own - and I know that's good.  Definitely starting to miss him though! 

Balance in all things in life isn't always easy to accomplish, but when I Know to address a certain imbalance in my life, I do so.  For instance, it's pretty easy for me to become too much of a hermit, and that's an easy one to fix by simply meeting up with a friend for coffee.  With all decisions, I endeavour to make them from a place within which is deeper than my surface level self.  The deeper me is always naturally moving towards harmony and balance.   I see that often, what is most convenient and comfortable usually belongs to the realm of the accustomed self and that bringing about more balance either within or without, usually entails some form of stepping up - and it's all good, as long as I don't give in to any petty whinings within!  And that's another kind of balancing act ...

Many thanks to those who've sent in questions for John!  And more are always welcome.

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti  

1 comment:

  1. John, can you talk about the true meaning of ascension and how it relates to purpose and The Calling?

    ReplyDelete