Tuesday 5 November 2013

Difficult

difficult
ˈdɪfɪk(ə)lt/
adjective
adjective: difficult
1.
 needing much effort or skill to accomplish, deal with, or understand.
"she had a difficult decision to make"
 
The above definition was a cut and paste direct from a Google search I did just now. Yes, life has presented me with some rather humungous difficulties of late and I've been using all of my resources in dealing with that.  John's teaching, to soften in the midst of difficulty is good advice, for sure, and I've been doing that over and over.  But, it is a tad complicated and as such, softening only goes so far ... as it says above, "she had a difficult decision to make" - yeah, it's more like that.  So I do soften, and that helps me to stay open and not get caught up in hard and reactive thoughts, but it's the discerning what to do about it part of things which is actually the most challenging ...  I know it's ok to feel pain, and the lovely okness of beingness is always there, the silent undercurrent no matter what, but stuff needs to get sorted out! And there's not as much power available to me under the circumstances to affect such sorting, even when the clarity is shining.  Ah well, John's back from overseas at the end of the week so maybe he can help me sort things out.
 
Until next time,
Love,
Shanti 

No comments:

Post a Comment