Tuesday 4 March 2014

Free & Independent

Beautiful Byron Bay
Like many others, I greatly enjoyed watching some of the broadcasts from Byron Bay.  Most notably the first one in which John was in top form, giving a mega teaching and really spelling it out.  Here are some snippets where he is speaking of not having any other beliefs; being a level within that is free and independent of all that:

"You are nothing but that.
You are that 
tiny little bit within
that you came to realize was everything.
It precedes all adornments,
it precedes all experience 
and has need of nothing."
*
"There is no core need because
what you first are is complete
and has need of nothing
and it responds."   
 *
"As what you first are moves,
in the context of form,
you have real reflection of what you are,
what you are being and
what you are doing.
The movement in form enables you
to comprehend what you are.
The further you move out into form
the more that you comprehend, in detail,
all of the meaning of what you really are."
*
"To leave what you first are
for an experience and a form
is for you, as awareness,
to be separate.
Having more density, 
more substance,
increasingly more and more forms,
while fundamentally, at the core,
being in lack,
because of not being that
tiny little bit
that is already everything
and has need of nothing."

Mmmm, already everything ...
Concerning the recent dialogue with John, it is in the works and with luck, might possibly be ready to upload for next  week's post.
To give you a taste of that new podcast to come, here's some excerpts where John's answering a question about why people have "different faces and different stories":

"People have different faces because there’s a different application of themselves within various social circumstances.  When there’s a need to cope and survive, what people invariably do is put on the aspect of themselves or the side of themselves that best serves coping and surviving."
 
"When one is in the heart and true to what you know in the heart, there isn’t going to be a siding with coping and surviving in the self.  The loyalty is to being in your heart and being what you know in your heart.  Then being in various social circumstances is going to bring up vulnerability because there will be the experience of lack within the self within various circumstances. So instead of putting on a face to cope and survive, the heart is seen.  And the lack within the self is also seen."

"If you’re not being more loyal to your heart than to your self, then you’ll be loyal to your stories because that’s all you have."


More of that soon!  And finally, the Blog door is once again wide open to receive your questions for John, simply type it as a 'comment' below, as always - and thanks!

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti    

6 comments:

  1. Nice, Shanti. Your upcoming Podcast sounds fascinating as well. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shanti - How can we send in questions to you - for your interviews with John. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just like you sent in your comment :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Shanti - I just sent you two questions for John - but I am thinking maybe the second one is not so appropriate to ask. Your thought on this would be appreciated.
      Many thanks.

      Delete
    3. Hi there,
      Your questions - what they're about - are great! - thanks for sending them in. They are a bit too long (the best questions are only a sentence or two in length) so I will simply make them a little more concise. Regarding my own thoughts on the second one, you really need to work out what to do about that from the deepest knowing that you can find within. For me, it was clear to move here and to attend all the meetings because of the real help in that and because evolving & moving deeper/higher is most important to me. When making that decision it was clear to me that without such help I wouldn't be able to overcome the patterns and integrate deeper knowledge.
      Love,
      Shanti

      Delete
  3. Thank you. Please find below 2 question that I have for John. Please forgive me, as I found it difficult to articulate what I wanted to ask. I have been struggling with both these questions for a long time. Thanks you again for your interviews, I look forward to hearing your latest one.

    Question 1:
    Dear John.

    How does one deal with abuse - in a true way. I have heard you speak about this before.
    From what I understand; you say that whatever is being done is ok. That persons should remain in what they know on deeper levels and in their heart despite what they experience. I do get that. But it seems so wrong.

    I find that the abuse that occurs in a family unit is the most disturbing - given the connection and heart connection that one feels to their family. In my life,when people have treated me with less than kindness, I have always tried to take the soft approach, but when is enough, enough?

    Any advice on how one can healthily detach from abusive/harsh/unkind behaviour from others without compromising ones connection to truth, would be really appreciated.
    Maybe its a question of power?

    Question 2:
    Dear John,

    I have a question: how do we change after we have connected with you/what you are?
    Its been such a powerful part in my life - that at times it has completely over whelmed me - in a most wonderful way.
    I feel like there is an undefinable belonging that is there now, and I feel like it makes it difficult for me to exert my true independence. Its like there is a part of me that is missing when I am not around you,(if that makes any sense). I don't understand it - but I would like to, so I am better able to conduct myself on all levels in my life.

    Sincerely from England.

    Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete