Wednesday 19 March 2014

Living in the Sunshine

Roll on the Summer
As this long cold winter slowly draws to a close, I find myself longing for summer this year and reminding myself that, whatever the weather to live in the inner sunshine; the deeper levels within ...  Life's been a bit gritty for me of late with stuff arising on the surface for my self to get into a bit of a spin about.  It's so good to see how it happens, how real it all seems, as thoughts turn into feelings and the spin begins.  But then I notice that the deeper levels in me care not for such spinning and largely self-created unhappiness.  It's quite a journey, this fine balancing act of taking care of what can be taken care of on the surface and then maintaining one's orientation always to what is deeper, true, and rather carefree.  In this busy world there's often so much to take care of on the surface but I do know to what my heart and soul belongs ...

And I received a few comments from people regarding the most recent podcast concerning how soon it seemed that I had continued speaking to John after a few of the questions - they felt that perhaps I'd not given him time to answer, and I thought it would be good to clarify it here for everyone.  It can happen that after I ask John a particular question, that there is a very long silence and these long pauses are taken out during the editing process.  Perhaps in the future, we will leave most of the pauses in, so that it's more clear for everyone, what is actually going on!

Apologies for this week's post being a day late - and thanks to those who are sending in new questions for John - and a gentle reminder to please endeavour to make them as concise as possible!

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti  

4 comments:

  1. Many years ago, John mentioned a verse to a questioner who was seeing tremendous LACK in the self. I can't remember exactly but It was something like "Lack is a Portal".
    How does one enter this PORTAL? Is this a good question to ask Mr de Ruiter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's an excellent question for Mr de Ruiter! Thanks for sending it in Kevin. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi John, in the last podcast you spoke about there being many different ways of communicating "very deep and high levels of communicating" can you say more about that? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John, You have spoken about a kind of love that is not human and that doesn't have a face. How can someone rise above being human and what does that look like? From Edmonton.

    ReplyDelete