Tuesday 15 April 2014

Buckle your seat belt Dorothy 'cos Kansas is going bye bye ...


The title of this week's Post, as most of you will know, is a line from that most brilliant of movies, The Matrix, where Cypher informs Neo that he's about to see that nothing is what he thought it was ...  I happened to watch The Matrix again just the other day and although it was maybe the sixth time I've seen it, I still marvel at it and how much Truth it contains.  Interestingly someone also just sent in a question for John about it (see the comments under last week's Post).  Anyhow, I thought it an appropriate title given that we are about to buckle up, so to speak, for the Spring Seminar.  I almost have tingles over this Seminar and I can't rationally explain it except to say that it's just going to be something else.  There's always a kind of building during successive seminars with John, as he moves us en masse ever forward, leaving behind what we know and moving us into the brand new ...  It's an opportunity for more and more and more ... and I'm so ready for it.  So, whilst there are no actual seat belts on the chairs in the meeting hall at Oasis, if there were I'd be recommending that you use them and, buckle up.


Until next time,
Love,
Shanti  

PS Did you know that The Matrix is also John's favourite movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment