Tuesday 8 April 2014

Love ... Beyond

It's a bit like this in the Chair sometimes!
I'm happy to say that John is back this weekend and meetings will resume here in Edmonton this Friday.  However, with the new webcasts, we now have the opportunity to view the meetings overseas live, and I managed to catch the last one from Israel on Sunday.  It was so good to connect with him and here are some snippets from that meeting:

"Like what you know in your heart,
that puts you into your heart.
When you love what you know in your heart
you are pouring into the portal;
the portal in your heart that is to your being."
*
" While you're going through difficulty,
while your self is stressed,
like knowing that you have a being -
it opens you."

I'm sure that the retreat in Israel was lovely and of course the Spring Seminar starts next week on the 17th April and for more information on that just click here.

It feels to me like we're in for a juicy time here in the coming months with lots more available in the meetings through John.  There's no doubt that he brings such potent Goodness and an amazingly high level of teaching.  A few weeks ago, I was in the Chair and I received something like a quantum  blast furnace type of cellular clean out!  It certainly was a powerful experience and afterwards when I spoke about how he'd just helped me, he corrected me by saying that he didn't help me, he'd loved me.  When I said that it felt more quantum John nodded and I added that it had seemed beyond love to me and I asked him, "so was it love - or beyond?"  His answer: "Love ... beyond."  Yes, that's John; that's what he brings us and that's where he's able to take us ...

I'm anticipating another dialogue with him pretty soon, so if you've got any questions you'd like to send in, you've still got time to do so.

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti 

3 comments:

  1. Lina (almost 5 years old) has two reoccurring questions we would like to send in for your next interview/ podcast:
    1. Why do we have to die?
    2. When we die do we come back alive? And: do we come back to this world?
    Thanks so much Shanti for doing this, we really enjoy listening.
    Love
    Katharina + Lina + the rest of the Kafkas

    ReplyDelete
  2. My question is: the word "meaning" is a bit vague to me. could you, John, give a synonyme for it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been 15yrs since the first Matrix movie was released . It does not age but only keeps getting better. Very little is known about the writers/directors (the Wachowski Bros). My question to John is . How does TRUTH enter into a film so precisely? Does the filmaker require a level of awakening?

    ReplyDelete