Tuesday 13 May 2014

Life on board the Quantum Starship ...

Where no man has been before ...
John's transmission during the meetings lately have simply been so strong!  I was sitting close and up front for both the meetings on Sunday and OMG no wonder I'm not feeling well today.  It seems that for many of us, we are continuing to experience various physical discomforts, particularly headaches and tummy upsets.  And also, directly after a meetings ends, some people are quite disoriented as well, zonked is a good word for it.  On Sunday I kept leaving various belongings all over the place. During the evening meeting on Sunday, the questioner asked John what he would call the state that he was in.  As I gazed somewhat transfixedly at John, sitting in his one-of-a-kind chair, so motionless, so still, in pin drop silence, with only the bottom of his suit jacket flapping slightly from the floor fan, his entire form blazing in white light, his liquid eyes so intense yet so calm, I thought his state was something like the Captain of a Cosmic Starship leading us all where no man has been before . . . But instead, John's answer was this:


"Super conscious ...
electromagnetic love ...
available."

I googled the word 'strong' and part of the definition I found was:    'able to withstand great force or pressure.'  I do wonder what's occurring when I feel I'm being so immersed and so blasted by the force of what he's transmitting during the meetings lately.  I get the sense that I'm being re-wired both in my brain and in my physical body and it's all happening at such a quantum level; unseen and so incredibly potent, with no stone, so to speak, able to remain unturned.  And that everything in me needs to become more attuned to this fine and powerful frequency in order to be able to withstand more of the same ...  

I'm having another dialogue with John this Friday so if you have any questions to contribute, do send them in.  As always, just type the question as a 'comment' below, thank you.

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti 

No comments:

Post a Comment