Tuesday 6 May 2014

Upside down and rightside up

This image reflects something of the week I've just had; somewhat of a 
roller-coaster ride in that some days I was so rightside up and then wooah, definitely upside down!  To clarify those terms for those who don't easily resonate with them, what I mean is that sometimes I was In what I Know, enjoying the deeper levels in me (rightside up) and then falling strongly back into The Matrix with circumstances triggering patterns of thoughts and feelings, the experience of which was anything but enjoyable and, in believing them, being in surface little self mode (upside down).  When I was upside down I was  reaching deeper within for the tiny little bit that I do know is true and which has nothing to do with what I was feeling and sure enough it all passed and I was back rightside up.  It was humbling to fall so forcefully back into The Matrix (of illusion) which wasn't telling me the truth.  The worst of that experience of being upside down occurred yesterday and then during the evening meeting, it all changed so dramatically - thanks John!  For it was clear that I had turned rightside up thanks to his powerful transmission - and of course my own unseen movement to fully align with it.  Mmm, it was just what was needed and so good!

Before I sign off today, here are some interesting snippets from Sunday afternoon's meeting - during which John's transmission was also very strong - and as I looked into his face (on the big screen) his look seemed so intense as he spoke of being a being:

 "Being a being 
is entirely impractical in this world;
it doesn't belong in this world
unless it is time,
for that which is greater than reality
to come into reality,
which cannot be accomplished or moved in its timing
by anyone or even everyone being Home."
*
"There isn't anything that can bring it.
If it isn't time for it to come into reality,
then there isn't anything
from within reality that can call it.
When it is time then that
which is outside of reality
that reality has always been completely dependant on,
begins to call.
When reality isn't ready for it, it cannot 
be called."
 *
"Being a being is an eventuality in This,
that is, not yet. 
When it does continually draw nearer."

That's it for now!

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti 

No comments:

Post a Comment