Tuesday 1 July 2014

The Pure Summer Seminar

The Summer Seminar is well and truly underway and I'm feeling it in various ways.  The meeting on Saturday afternoon was incredibly powerful, as John delivered a seminal seminar teaching, delivering his words with such potency that I could barely keep taking notes.  The title of this week's Post is because of what is currently occurring in me to do with a deeper clean ...  Recent events have led me to take a good look within, including my past and some deeply seated beliefs which clearly no longer serve me.  Loving the honesty and deeper discerning involved helps me to clean up my act ... 
And now of course, some more golden snippets from John from Sunday's evening meeting:

"When you, awareness, is relaxed within your self,
your self will have no spin.
It is simply as it is- available - for you to be in
To be openness and softness of heart in.
Your self, spun, is unteachable.
Your self, without a spin, is malleable.
It will move and change,
to match what you're being in it.
The scope of your experience
 isn't then determined by what self you have,
it is determined by your heart.
The scope of your experience 
is determined most by purity of heart.
A heart unmixed,
a heart available for your being,
a self available for your heart.
Purity of heart removes the confines of experience.
Without any beliefs experience is pure."

John went on to speak then about how, without beliefs, your self can move outwardly in the direction that you're coming from, enabling you, through your self, to be seen.  He said, "Beliefs in your self introduce constraints of want and need.  Beliefs cripple your self."  Yes, and I'm seeing how, in me, there have been some subconscious beliefs which, because I have never deeply looked into them, have been boundaries and filters to my own deeper beingness.  Beliefs which stopped my being from being able to have  that pure space in my self ... all because of subconsciously believing it needed to be that way.  Those beliefs never really  served me - or anyone else for that matter!  I feel touched within to be able to see all this, in form, and not after I've died, so that I can take steps to make amends, to not have those crippling beliefs any more.   Facing such boundaries within and seeing them for what they truly are is not pleasant but it is so deeply good!

Before I sign off, another reminder, if you have any questions you'd like to send in for John, to post them as a 'comment' below - thank you.  And, if you're not able to be here for this seminar, you can check out the John de Ruiter website's online store in the coming weeks for some great CD's and online products.  Just click here to see what's available.  

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti  

4 comments:

  1. Dear John, I have a question about the subtlety of relating to deeper levels and how that makes definite changes to one's self and to one's life. How does this work in daily life? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear John,
    What does it mean to be "meaning"? You have said that it is what informs someone about what is real within any experience and also that then you can be "meaning creating". Does this have to do with why sometimes you do not reply to someone's question but remain silent? How does meaning create?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tiny little acts in a day which lack presence - do they hold the same weight in our integration as the more obvious acts of either holding or opening? Things like culturally conventional greetings offered without genuine warmth, or the unconscious energy with which we push the buttons on a phone, etc. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear John,

    I have been pondering in my heart what the difference is between meeting someone, communing and merging. To me it seems like there are different levels to each the deeper you go and stay pure in your heart with no filters or bounderies and being present more substance happens, I would love to know about merging with another, could you explain please.

    ReplyDelete