Tuesday 29 July 2014

Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing ...

John de Ruiter
We're now over half way through the long summer break from Knowledge College here in Edmonton and it's good to know that the meetings resume in about two and a half weeks ...  

 It's clear to me that being around John and attending the meetings at Oasis is most helpful in terms of keeping things moving forward and integrating more and more of what I Know.  Yet it's also been good to see what I can do without that support too.  Like I'm aware of the pitfall of always wanting more from John, rather than looking at what he's already given me and what I can be doing with that.  So although I'm still 'do-be-do-ing' (what I Know) throughout this summer break, and keeping in touch via listening to podcasts and CDs, I'm aware of the other-worldly nourishing goodness that comes from being around a living master and I'm glad I'll be seeing him soon.  For true evolution, there's nothing else quite like it ...

Wishing everyone happy summer days, (in the northern hemisphere!) and thanks to all those who've recently sent in some great questions.

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti  

1 comment:

  1. Hi John, please would you speak about the correlation between your teaching to move as awareness in what is so subtle within and how such refinement of consciousness affects what is much larger. To be true to what I know does bring more peace to what is immediate but how does that affect the bigger picture?

    ReplyDelete