Tuesday 5 May 2015

Nuthouse or not, I Know What I am


In not choosing the sage in the cave option, I get the increasing feeling that I'm living in a nuthouse.  I guess that I did choose to incarnate here, and yes - thank goodness I found such an awesome teacher in John to assist me in how not to join them (any longer).  And yet, there are all sorts of new difficulties arising, the deeper I realize my true belonging, the more crazy living in this world at times looks and feels ... 

Being alone brings a breather for sure, as does watching John on YouTube.  And I do see that being what I truly belong to, in the midst of other people's weirdness and hardness and horribleness, does indeed strengthen my roots in This.  Really, I imagine I'll be getting unseen deeper roots as thick as tree trunks soon.  And that's the help, though it does not feel like help, and there's no pay-off for the accustomed self - all it gets is to make way and make way and make way for my Being.  Which can handle anything, so that's  a bonus!  A little bit of humour also does the trick in lightening the load on one's little self, when getting battered (when it least expects it) in the storms of other people's distortion!  Clarity; kindly telling my self it's really all right, also softens those blows, but at times I do have to put my (Being's) foot down and disallow any story-fuelled wallowing.  That creates the pressure, and in not relieving it  - even when I feel like the proverbial pressure cooker about to explode (or at least have a little cry) - in not doing so, there's only one thing left to do ..  and to be.. and that's, well, that's like my Being!  Sweetly rooted in the present moment, untouched, calm and so in love with what I Know is True - and that's got very little to do with being vastly outnumbered in a nuthouse (even when some of the inpatients have clearly forgotten to take their med's).  That's how it works, it can be tough at times but isn't that so for pretty much everyone on this planet right now (and for the past few thousand years at least)?  The difference is, in applying the true teaching of John de Ruiter - you get to use it all - especially the horrible times - to make your Being real in you, to be True .. and that's one helluva love affair ..

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti  

No comments:

Post a Comment