Tuesday 21 June 2016

Rumi to the rescue

"Knock and he'll open the door.
Vanish and he'll make you
shine like the sun.
Fall and he'll raise you
to the heavens.
Become nothing
and he'll turn you into everything."

Ah, nothing like some quintessential Rumi to set me straight for the day.  Here's some more sweet nourishment from him:

"I am not this hair,
I am not this skin,
I am the soul that lies within."

And one more side dish from Rumi:

"Don't you know yet?
It is your light
that lights the worlds."
Such words are indeed food for the soul, reminders of what we are, liberating us from confining beliefs about who we appear to be in this life.  It is our light that lights the worlds! and to shine that light we must recondition all that we have whilst in form, right here in this dark old world which can use all the light it can get.  And more help is at hand for those of us here about to embark upon the journey that is this year's Summer Seminar with John here at Knowledge College, click here for more info.  John's transmission is a shining gateway to all that is beyond this world - and in aligning with that altogether higher frequency, we also can remember what it is to shine ...

Before I sign off today, guess what?  The new website is imminent!  Yes I know I've said such before, but no, really, it is!  I'll do a special post when it's up.

Until next time, (shine on)
Love,
Shanti

1 comment: