Tuesday 7 June 2016

Ever so quiet, utterly simple

Greetings from the no longer frozen north, for it's definitely summer over here!  Wherever you may be, living in this world means life continues to have it's on-going challenges, as things just don't seem to be letting up much on the surface do they?  With that surface level being about this world and also the level of self that is conditioned to belong to this world.  Increasingly, I find I love belonging to what is so clearly not of this world at all and to belong increasingly solely to what is my all deeper and unseen true citizenship.  It's the only place to be amidst this on-going craziness.  Loving the truth is the only real way to handle this continuous pressure; being willing for things to not go right on the surface and softening into what is altogether more lovely within - even when that seems to have nothing whatsoever to do with the circumstance or difficult situation.  In putting that quiet, simple love of what I Know is true first, I'm able to face this world with something altogether different.'

So when it's difficult we can soften within and realize what's not of that difficult experience; what is ever so quiet and utterly simple and so lovely within.  Really, I see that things will still go however they're gonna go on the surface, but at least in saying yes to my own inner peacefulness in the midst of the difficulties and challenges, I can feel that I'm living rightside up - and then I see that helps everything, secondarily.  It's the only way to be, the only thing to love (it includes all other loves), to relate to and belong to - then life can feel crazy but you can be sane (though you might look like the crazy one because we live in a madhouse).

Wonderfully, John's back soon and meetings resume on Friday - mmm ... time to bask in that which we do Know but which John makes so much more available...


Until next time,
Love,
Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment