Tuesday 30 October 2012

The never-ending stream of Things To Look At


I was speaking on the phone to a dear friend yesterday, who has known me for many years, and I mentioned a personal concern to her, to which she responded, "that's how you do it ..." Then she added,, "just another thing to look at ..."  and she made me laugh about it, which is one of the many things I love her for.  I told her of John's take on such patterns - to be something else in the midst of them ... Yes, that option is always available, and then I find I am half-way home, even though there may continue to be discomfort in my little self ...

It was lovely to see John's face on the big screen at the live broadcast from Germany on Sunday and I loved hearing his words of wisdom .  He spoke of valuing openness and softness of heart above all else in daily living and the other thing which stood out for me was when he spoke of having a warmly humoured approach to the self - as it learns to grow up - and that tied in nicely to my conversation with my old friend yesterday, because that's another pattern of mine; to take it all too seriously!

Before I sign off, another reminder to see if you have any question you'd like answered by John, and if so, to make the most of this opportunity, and send it in - simply post it as a 'comment' below.

Until next time,
Love
Shanti  

5 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about this a while, and would appreciate if you would ask John this ...

    What is the soul and what is its purpose in this life, after this life and for its whole lifetime?

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear John,

    After meetings when I am touched to what I am knowing
    to be I have concerns going to sleep because often after dreaming during
    sleep time, I wake up in my accustomed self from the influence
    of the dreams.
    I wake up not feeling refreshed from sleep but usually drained
    as well as feeling depressed and not wanting to get out of bed and
    live life.
    There is also a feeling of needing to sleep more for what seems to be for the physical level of well being.
    When I sleep more I dream more.
    Is it better to sleep less and /or is dreaming necessary.
    In sleeping more, is that part of the sub-conscious needing to be seen and released through dreaming as well?
    Are the 2 related and if so what are the signs to look for in dealing
    with my situation appropriately.
    It would be really helpful to know if I should make a point of not sleeping so much even though it's harder to get out of bed and physically
    does not feel well.
    It's a fine balance for me with a fragile physical condition and not encouraging living more in my dream world.
    I have had this concern for a long time in that it impedes my turning into and being and living what I am knowing to be.
    Thank you very much for your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Question for John,

    In the recent fall seminar with you, I had some profound openings in my body, and even one morning when I was working with a client, felt like I had really changed, that I was 'different.' Then, after the seminar, it 'seems like' all that is gone and I'm just the same accustomed self. Although I do have the knowing that something deeper and good happened. Once you said that the meetings in between the seminars are for integrating. Can you say anything about the best way to, or how to, integrate openings and movements and changes that happen in the seminars? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life, New Mexico3 November 2012 at 14:42

    Hi John,
    My experience of Truth, is without a rich or very specific vocabulary. I know it, when i "know it". It is undoubtedly, what gives life, real meaning. To word anything of what is most valuable to me has seemed, till just recently un- necessary.
    As it starts to happen,there is generally a "rightness" to it, and it feels very new, "fresh" and a little wobbly.
    my question in this forum is:
    When is it of true value to put words, to ones knowing? And, what is the deep value of speaking words?

    your comment, is deeply appreciated
    Thanks,
    Life. New Mexico

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there any value in being a man? I think women in general have more and easier access to the deep.

    ReplyDelete