Tuesday 6 November 2012

The Priceless Value of Knowing


More than ever I see Knowing as the only place to be.  Not only the only Real and True and Good place to be, but - as life continues to up the ante pressure-wise - it's either stress out/freak out, get tight, get uptight, fight and fret . . .  OR  loosen up, relax, breathe, soften and align with that Greatest Love within; that which John so beautifully calls Knowing, before, in the midst of, and after, any pressure or difficulty.

I've experienced enough of both sides to Know the difference and in that, it's so clear that my deeper Knowing Self can handle pressure way better than my accustomed self.

All the pressure and difficulty really is a help because it makes it clear what I don't need to relate to any more.


what rubble?
I can always align with my true self in any pressure - and there's the integration process beautifully at work - quietly repairing and renovating within, aligned with the Highest Good for all, amidst the perceived chaos and rubble ...                                                    

I will be presenting more of your great questions to John very soon - so there's another podcast to look forward to ...

And a sweet treat for Edmontonians to end this beautifully pressurized day - 
a meeting at Oasis tonight!

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti

4 comments:

  1. Galit from Israel8 November 2012 at 08:35

    Recently I attended your class in tel aviv and if you can give me an answer I would like to ask you about energies and connections (I'm not sure about the terminology)
    Later you sat behind me and I immediately felt the energy or electricity at the back of my head condensing. It felt like the energy was flowing into intent, maybe changing mass
    If you could explain it to me I would be grateful as I feel it happening more and more
    thank you
    galit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John, can you please clarify for me - What is TRULY in my control and what is not - and is it the same for everyone? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the real value of going to the chair? How can one know when it is the best moment for that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear John, what is the biggest factor in determining how and when any one can be Home and stay there? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete