Tuesday 25 December 2012

Happy Holidays & Having More ...

Happy Holidays!
Goodness me, I have been having such a jolly time, I almost forgot what day of the week it is! (aside from Xmas Day) - I hope you are all enjoying a  joyous festive season this year and my wish for us all is to keep Having More... I am referring to John's meaning (as I understand it) of that term as meaning to Have More of that nectar-ful subtle Goodness, the entrance to which we can find by gently softening within and finding the tiny golden door to what we know the truth of in our hearts... Yes, Having More of that subtle loveliness feels ever more inviting once I quiet myself and align with what is finer and ever-present ... 

Incredibly, the Winter Seminar starts the day after next! - on Thursday 27 December - and ends on Wednesday 9 January 2013.  It's come around so fast that I haven't had time to ponder what may be in store for us during this special time with John.  Although I do have a sense that it will bring an opportunity to Deepen in what we Know like never before. These days John feels so intensely beyond that I feel a bit like a speck of stardust on the coattails of a light-speeding comet... 

 But paradoxically, rather than hanging on, I fly better when I fall most completely into what is most effortless ... and my love for John - for what he brings and for where he takes me - means I'm all in...

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti 

No comments:

Post a Comment