Tuesday 4 December 2012

Sailing Alone in my Room


I have this thing about wanting to be completely Home as quickly as possible and it is both something I love in me and also quite a cross to bear ...   But what I am beginning to understand is that, in spite of what I Know the truth of in my heart, (to use John's terminology), these pesky patterns of belief/perception and associated thoughts/emotions have a certain momentum and won't just lay down and die just because I so want them to ...  And I'm also seeing more and more clearly that the Real difficulty is when I have difficulty with my difficulties!   You can see that these two are interrelated ...  Whatever is going on in me that I experience as unpleasant or tiresome, I can always soften ... 

So it's ok, I'm going Home; my sail is up and my course is set ...  there may be high winds and storms which toss me about but I'll hold firm to that rudder ...  sure enough the storms pass and the sun comes out and again I'm on calmer waters ... and sometimes it happens in a single moment - ah, that subtle shift!  The point is that I am absolutely going to keep going no matter what ...  Those who resonate with what I say are, like me, living a relatively mundane life full of ups and downs on the surface, but on a deeper level, we are light warriors constantly stepping forward, stepping up, going beyond; transforming, transforming, transforming ...  aligning with the Highest Good ...  
And I wish you well my fellow travellers, you are not alone!

As always, please type any question you may have for John in the comments below this Post.  He is back from Israel now and with luck I'll be recording a new dialogue with him soon ...

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti  

1 comment:

  1. Hi John, there is much speculation about the forthcoming date 21 December 2012, which marks the end of the Mayan long count cycle. Is there any real significance regarding this particular date? Is there something that is indeed ending and if so what is it that is beginning?

    ReplyDelete