Tuesday 24 December 2013

My One and Only

I smiled when I received a sweet email this morning from an old friend which read,      ".. hope Santa finds you and gives you your heart's desire ..."  In the background, I had Adele singing 'One and Only' and if you'd like to hear it, click here. for some soulful background music ...

Ok, she's on about some bloke but, as with many love songs, I often think it can be about my longing for God, for being nothing but Home ... I'm more aware than ever of why John speaks so much about the heart.  About clearing our self out of our heart, about moving, as awareness, to that most tiny little bit we know the truth of in our heart, about openness and softness of heart, about Love ...  

So what might Santa bring me if my friend's wish for me comes true this Christmas?  The kind of Love that that flows naturally when I flip right-side up; true Me ... that's my real One and Only ...

It's nothing but old habits which stop me, those pesky old patterns which, given the right environment, can still kick in, creating an illusory world full of pressure and tension.  It's about noticing with greater finesse now, how the self can sneak back into the hot seat and when it does how everything changes - and not for the better that's for sure!  So, my true heart's desire is clear, so clear and so dear.

Dear Ones, I wish you the same this Christmas, that you receive your true heart's desire.  You know the way.

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti   

No comments:

Post a Comment