Tuesday 16 September 2014

Knowing, going, digging and growing ...

John in the Jewel Cafe at Oasis
*
 "Leave how you experience your self out of This
and you have connectivity."
*
"Know deeper
dig deeper
come from deeper."
*
"Go way in to where you Know
beyond your self
and grow from there
in a way that brings
certain change in your life." 

The above snippets are of course from the recent retreat in Israel.  And here in Edmonton there's another eleven days until we see John again  (not that I'm counting or anything) as this weekend he's doing another retreat overseas, this time in Denmark.  But once again, wherever we are in the world, we can always tune in to the live streams or watch the meetings later as VODs - just click here and follow the prompts ...

I feel that I've been applying all of the sentiments in the above snippets this past week, as deeper levels of difficulty are currently being exposed.  Right there is where I get to dig deeper and thus grow in ways far beyond my self ... and it certainly does bring change, if only to my own interior (but really I know I'm also then transmitting something else).  It is different for sure to be so inwardly oriented in a world not like that, where most people continue to pursue meaning outside of themselves, not knowing the treasure that lies within them.  And as I continue to apply John's teaching, I still find that it is unique, spot-on and, because of it's completeness and accuracy, to me it really is the only true teaching;  the only teaching that really works

Dear ones, the upcoming podcast is progressing towards me being able to upload it, hopefully it will be next week or soon after (I'll do a special post if need be to get it out there!)  In it, John did answer a lot of questions and I'm sure people are looking forward to hearing his response.  Meanwhile, do keep the questions coming (for the next dialogue) and thanks!

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti 

1 comment:


  1. Hi John, I know about the " tiny little bit " but I cannot maintain my attention upon it. There is so much distracting me all the time. Are you able to say something to help me to stay focused?

    ReplyDelete