Tuesday 29 September 2015

Softening in the squeeze

It seems to me that I am not the only one experiencing something of a continuous squeeze  as life on planet Earth increasingly picks up speed.  Yet I see that I have equally increasing ability to open and soften as soon as any reactivity kicks in - that old habit of hardening and relating to stressful thoughts and feelings.  That softening and returning to what I know is True is right there - a shift so subtle and which changes everything in an instant.  This opening and softening in the midst of any tension is at the crux of John's teaching and is a staple in my daily living.  So as life continues to put pressure on our little selves, we know where the gold is, in that wonderful tiny little bit.  In realizing that the tiny little bit means more to us than whatever is causing the feeling of pressure, it's easy to relax and to soften ...

John's back with us in Edmonton giving meetings this weekend and it will be so good to see him and be in the presence once again of one who embodies so much truth.

Speaking of the squeeze, that's actually all I've got time for this week, so -
Until next time,
Love,
Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment