Tuesday 10 April 2012

'I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore...'

That's what an amazed Dorothy says to her dog, Toto, in the 1939 classic, 'The Wizard of of Oz.' And it's a bit like that for me sometimes when I'm sitting up front at a meeting with the magical John de Ruiter.
John de Ruiter 

As I relax and open to receive, his powerful transmission - unseen, most subtle and most potent - permeates me... and I'm talking cellular here! My mind falls silent, my inner beingness begins to glow and I gaze at John with shiny eyes. And as I look upon him, sitting before me in such stillness, I am dawn into those amazing eyes... like fire and ice. And the way I am in this world, in my body; the way I perceive and understand reality, is all changing... 
It is truly another dimension which John is making possible and palpable here...

Incredibly, it is already day six of the Spring Seminar and, as always, it is rushing by all too quickly and I plan to make the most of the next two days. It's not just the meetings with John which I enjoy so much, but also my interactions with the many lovely and special people who are also here. It's a real retreat !

I love to check the 'Audience Stats' on my Blog and see which countries come up. There are people viewing it in India, Argentina, Sweden, Austria, Russia and more... Hello to all of you and thank you for visiting my Blog! And thanks also to everyone who have sent in a question for John. I have good news on that front, as there will be another Q & A session with him later on this week and I will endeavour to upload the recorded dialogue for your listening pleasure as soon as I can.

As always, please type any new questions for John in the 'comments' under this (newest) Post.

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti

4 comments:

  1. I am so terribly grateful to find this blog Shanti!! I have a pressing but wonderful question for your beloved Master John. Thu-out my life I have embarked on a very rich and rewarding spritual journey. One encompassing some of the planets more enlightened and sacred teachers, Osho, Papaji and Gandaji to name a few. Currently I have settled here in Calif. and emersed myself in The Work of Byron Katie. Here MY question is as such. Although I deeply resonate with what Byron is teaching,I am having trouble surrendering or giving my heart to her. I do not understand why? What are your thoughts on her and her 'Work'? Why am I having such a difficult reaction? Thank you, Margot de Brun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a dear and heartfelt question, thanks for sending it in. May I ask how you came to 'find' my Blog site?

      Delete
    2. Facebook, my dear.

      Delete
  2. Oh that's interesting! I'm not on Facebook... perhaps someone else had a link to my Blog on their Facebook account?

    ReplyDelete