Tuesday 17 April 2012

This Precious Earth


The Spring Seminar with John de Ruiter is now over, and all the way through it I kept putting my name down to go to the dialogue chair, and then on Friday I was finally called. I spoke to John about something that had been of real concern to me for some time, regarding my sense of a Big Shift coming to our planet 'ready or not' and an urgency concerning 
The Lifting of the Veil (the meaning of 'Apocalypse') and even saving the planet by actually doing that; bringing consciousness home in me/us... 

John de Ruiter
As I allowed my self to speak about it, the hugeness of it was pretty overwhelming and heart-breaking, until John succinctly and eloquently showed me his amazing mastery once again. What I spoke of, on one level, literally felt as wide as ten football fields (with an overwhelmed me in the middle) and as John directed that same Knowing in me to become much smaller (by seeing it from a different place) it alchemically condensed - which felt way better. And then he said 'finer,' and it disappeared altogether - but not so that it wasn't there - it went everywhere; within and without...
And I saw more deeply and clearly how Knowing truly is everything. By integrating that huge Knowledge into the finest within me, I knew that the effect of doing so had the ability to affect everything in the most positive and True way.

No sooner had I breathed a huge sigh of relief and felt the subsequent inner smile of heart-rested Knowing and the goodness for one and all in that, that tears came again to my eyes, as I looked at John and marvelled once more at  what he sees, what he knows, what he does and how he does it.  'I can't find the words to express what I feel for you in my heart,' I said, but then I told him I loved him anyway, the best I could...

It was a new experience of integrating what I know is true.  It's like now I can see that this process of integrating what I know is true, isn't only about letting go of conditioned thoughts, feelings, emotions and responses in my smaller self, but it is also about refining even that which is in alignment with deeper Knowledge. 

At the end of my talk with John on Friday, he said, 'This isn't Old School or Big School. This is Most Tiny Little Bit School...'  And when I attune to that tiny little bit, it affects everything and I love it more than anything... And learning to live from that is made a million times easier by knowing John and being guided and helped by him.

If you haven't already done so, you can check out John's official website by clicking here where you can find podcasts to listen to, video clips to enjoy, order CD's and DVD's, check John's worldwide schedule, and much more...

Next week I am hoping to have a new podcast uploaded for you to enjoy. Meanwhile, please type any new comments/questions below this Post.

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti

2 comments:

  1. I have a question to ask John to do with preferences. I enjoy that preferences are shallow and don't mean that much and I like to let go them often and enter new terriory. It seems funny to me, that after more than a decade (of doing this),I haven't evolved past some funditmental preferences..IS there a TIME when you finally FINISH or MOVE past preferences? Edmonton

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now seeing how far the lie goes in my life and therfore, through-out the worle.I've been attracted to the wrong people in relationships my whole life. I see now, I actually wanted bad-treatment just to protect that lie, or bubble, SO it will not come undone. This lie is in every docotrine and everyperson I come across,and it's a shock to know there are no victims in this. We get what I ask for. Other than coming to the meetings, what would be the next best thing I could do with this seeing? Edmonton

    ReplyDelete