Tuesday 19 June 2012

For Better or Worse...

John de Ruiter
"It is extraordinary 
that this world is better or is worse 
because you are in it... 
It's a measurable responsibility.
It's measurable that in this world 
you make a difference. 
This world is better off or worse off 
because of your having been in it."

John is back from Germany and the above quote, from Friday's meeting, was part of a talk which, to me, was a new take on Oneness.  The words were sweetly delivered, their meaning, clear.

Then on Sunday that familiar, somewhat uncomfortable, Knowing pull arose in me to go to the Dialogue Chair ... and I got to meet with John in the Deep once again. 
Oh, it is so good, so deeply good!

I had the sense that in addition to the goodness of being in beingness during difficulty, that it would also be good to meet John in the Deep to add some weight or ballast to my own Knowing.

When our eyes met and we connected, I felt the difference since we'd last met in the Deep; my own Knowing was more. And John was so dear with me.  I feel that our meeting did indeed add ballast to what I Know and to my ability to be able to come from Knowing more in my living. 
And all this before the Summer Seminar has even begun!  It starts this coming Monday and will last for two precious weeks ... click here for more information.

As always, if you have a question  for John, please type it in the 'comments' below this Post. 

 Until next time,
Love,
Shanti 

2 comments:

  1. What is the importance of living in nature and in a more real way with nature? Does it make any difference to one's "true " well-being? Does the impact of making the world a better place by how we are in it extend to how we are with nature too? I find myself getting a bit stressed in the city with all the demands that feel very unnatural to me. And I wonder if being in nature truly gives more room to be, or if it makes no difference?
    If not,how does one integrate the deeper knowing and being with city life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your posts Shanti. Thanks for sharing.

    Have you ever considered a different font? I get dizzy reading this font. Maybe it just taking me deeper. :)

    A question for John: "Why do you refer to different realities, rather than different levels or different views of the one reality? Why do you choose to turn reality into multiples rather than keep people's perspective of it as the multiple. Isn't the definition of reality that it is whole and true and that there is only one?"

    Look forward to seeing you soon.

    Toby

    ReplyDelete