Tuesday 10 July 2012

After the Seminar

John de Ruiter
Wow... what a potent Summer Seminar we have just experienced here in Edmonton. 
I am still reverberating from all that John gave to Us and I realise that I need time now to digest and to integrate it all... Below is a little tiny taste:

"Concerning the Deep within, Knowing in your body is immediate. Concerning that level of your body, live in agreement. That puts you past your self and deeply in your body. Then know the essence of the movement in your body ..."
 -John de Ruiter 30 June 2012 (Edmonton)

Yes, the integration now occurring in me includes making It physical. As John says:  
"It is helping you be in agreement with what Knowing is from tip to toe..." 
Isn't it all amazing? When I first came to John, I loved that he made it clear that it is not about experience (such a hook for the spiritual seeker) but now he is bringing experience in - in a way that is both new and oh-so useful! 
And it's all landing in me and I love it!

Thank you John - and thanks to everyone who participated in the Summer Seminar. I met some lovely newcomers and although some have now returned home, I look forward to seeing them again soon.

This Thursday (12th July)  John will be in Bristol and if you would like to attend the meeting, you can find all the necessary information by clicking here.

As always, please type any questions you have for John, in the 'comments' below this post.

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti   

No comments:

Post a Comment