Tuesday 31 July 2012

Subtelties of Goodness

Ever present and unseen, subtleties of Goodness bring a lovely warm glow within and provide daily nourishment for the soul... 

Apologies for today's post being a little short and sweet due to a mega-busy week ... and perhaps not so much to say today ...

We are now mid-way through the summer break from the meetings here in Edmonton and I have been enjoying some exquisite times with dear friends ... Such loveliness with friends is also an important ingredient for a full and rich life n'est pas

And I'm going on a camping trip this weekend (which is one of the reasons why I am so busy this week) and I plan to make the most of my time away from the 'big smoke' - in nature, in good company and in those sweet subtleties of Goodness ...

Until next time,
Love
Shanti 

No comments:

Post a Comment