Tuesday 17 July 2012

Working it out ...

As life continues to present situations which bring pressure, I am increasingly drawn to soften and to deny those patterns which create tension, tightening and stress... 
As my loyalty moves steadfastly towards Beingness, it seems to me like a big conspiracy; like we've been duped into believing our programming and that these programmes have been running us for long enough!  As Beingness resumes its rightful place, I find myself handling difficult situations quite differently and it is surprising how much more lightly I am beginning to take things.  Alongside these changes - where I am responding to life in new ways, as opposed to reacting to life in old habituated ways - my values are swiftly changing too.  Although I still do what I can to create a good life on the outside, the focus is so clearly now on what is occurring within; on what I am being and from where I am coming.  And as I see these changes, I am encouraged to keep moving in what I see is the right direction, with John de Ruiter and his teachings continuing to guide and inspire me. Life has never been more meaningful, more valuable and more precious...

Before I sign off, a couple more tidbits from the recent awesome Summer Seminar:

"Take nothing at all to heart of anything that comes up in your self, 
while liking taking to heart everything that comes up that you Know; 
that you Know in your heart ... 
In liking what you Know in your heart, the rest of your system will work. 
It will start everything moving ...
the old won't be lasting long, and the New is going to show."
John de Ruiter (Summer Seminar 2012)

"Whatever your orientation is,
it is working on everything around you..."
John de Ruiter (Summer Seminar 2012)  
Until next time,
Love
Shanti

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these quotes Shanti. I've just noted them down. Liking what I know in my heart.

    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete