Tuesday 12 March 2013

Confessions of a Busy Blogger

John in Israel, Jan. 2013


Yes, life's been pretty busy this past week and it is truly amazing how time flies these days... and now I am looking forward to seeing John back at Oasis on Friday; only three more sleeps!

I still find that most nights I wake up and am awake for what seems to be several hours.  During this time, I actually enjoy myself as it is such a quiet time and sleep is not forthcoming, so I relax and go exploring with awareness ... This results in some interesting experiences and insights, although mostly it is very difficult to describe as it is of what is altogether deeper and more subtle ... I can say though that it is all more 'me' than what I'm relating from most of the time during the day, and this gap cannot close fast enough as far as I am concerned!  And I love that about John, how different he is, because he is being a being, amongst us.  And it's still predominantly when I am alone (aside from attending the meetings with John) that I am able to just be a being.

When I don't have to rush up and about first thing in the morning, I also enjoy that time of just waking up.  I notice that in that first minute or so, I can go within and enjoy the loveliness of beingness with all the exquisite accompanying sensations.  The other morning I found that I was in that deeper and lovelier state, and then thoughts took me away from that and as soon as I noticed what was happening, I found I was able to float easilly back into This ... this went back and forth several times and, rather than get frustrated, I actually loved the difference because it made it all so clear once again.  And part of that difference was the tension and tightness in my body from worrisome thinking and then the softening into what was so fresh and clean and clear.  It really is two different worlds and I am loving having the chance to become that other, lovelier, more real and true world; to come from what I Know in my living.  It is happening more and more.  And in that my body is a constant feedback machine which helps me to notice where I'm coming from/what I'm believing/what I'm being ...  And of course, John is a monumental help.  And my friends, and ... just about everything really, just whatever I can notice.

And a bit of good news before I sign off, which is that I get to ask John some more of your questions which have been sent in soon - and I can hardly wait!  There are some really fabulous ones!  It'll be another few weeks until it happens and then I'll be uploading the recording as soon as I can.

Until next time,
Wishing you subtleties of Goodness in your days and in your nights!
Love,
Shanti  

No comments:

Post a Comment