Tuesday 5 March 2013

Growing Goodness

When John is away, as he is at present, then it's a time for integrating and seeing how I am in life's ups and downs, without the support of John's physical presence and the goodness of his transmission in the meetings.  He's currently in my old stomping ground of Byron Bay (8-11 March) and for more info on that, or on the upcoming Spring Seminar in Edmonton, click here.

There's been both ups and downs already this week and I've noticed that when my self gets uptight and stressed out I am quick to be what I know the truth of mid-stream (as John suggests).  I now see all such situations as opportunities for such mid-stream goodness.  It's great and, as a bonus, it takes the heat out of any stress pretty quick too ... Everything that comes up, that is not of This, gets to be integrated - how lucky!  And before he left, I asked about doing another dialogue and asking him some of the many questions which have been sent in - and he said "yes."  So with luck, I'll be recording some more of John's Goodness for your listening pleasure in the near future!

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti



 

1 comment:

  1. Hi John,
    In a marriage, how important is sexual fidelity? If one person has a knowing to take another lover but also wants to maintain the marriage how can they all best handle this difficult situation? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete