Tuesday 19 March 2013

Rumours


It's a difficult time for me right now and in that of course I can be in my little bit.  That helps, as does Fleetwood Mac.  With little to say and not much time to do this Post, I can only offer some lines from their albums 'Rumours' and their 'Greatest Hits':

" Oh thunder only happens when it's raining
Players only love you when they're playing ..." 

"And I wish you all the love in the world
But most of all, I wish it from myself
And the songbirds keep singing
Like they know the score..." 

Sorry it's not better - right now, it's all I've got.

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti 

 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your post Shanti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear John,
    You have recently spoken about the deeper levels of the body opening. I’m wondering if I’m not experiencing in my body any physical sensation would that mean that the deeper levels of my body are not opening? I’m assuming that there would be some recognizable physical sensation in the body when the deeper levels of the body are opening or is this not necessarily the case? If I’m just feeling relaxed and rested could the deeper levels of my body be open or would there be necessarily additional physical sensation if the deeper levels of the body are opening?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear John,
    I have another question: If I feel I can't relate to the word "the calling" does this necesarily mean that I'm not responding to the calling or could I actually be responding but not be aware that I'm responding or in which way I'm responding?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete