Tuesday 4 November 2014

Entering the Portal

"Response is your entrance" - JdR  
Mmm yes, more lovely meetings here with John over the weekend as he took some of the questioners undoubtedly Beyond ..  In that, he is for sure a Portal  and a pretty powerful one ..  On Sunday, when the questioner asked how to go further into This, John replied:

  "Without needing to see and understand.
You enter that which is not at all like your self
because you Know."

He went on to speak about how, through response  we can begin to embody the deeper levels within:

"You have a body,
enabling you to embody  anything
you've awakened to.
Anything that you know is true."

I loved hearing him speak then of the Beyond:

"I come to you from what is Beyond.
Within what I bring, we meet,
and by that, you Know."    
*
"You're not able, on your own, to access the Beyond.
But when the Beyond accesses you,
you know the truth of it and by that,
you're able to enter it.
When it enters you,
you awaken and you Know.
When you  enter it,
you change."
*
"It's you entering all you Know.
You enter because you Know.
You enter as  you Know.
Enter because you Know,
without any need to understand.
Upon your return,
you'll understand a little bit more.
Understanding doesn't help you to enter.
Your response is your entrance."

Yes I loved hearing him make it so beautifully clear, that the way forward is all about direct response to what is Known but not first understood.
 
And the meeting last night was also pretty great, with John's transmission towards the end becoming very strong, enabling many of us to enter  and go deeper ..  I love to see what I see in John as he sits there on the stage exemplifying what is beyond what this world is all about.  As I go deeper and feel the changes in my body, it's like I'm not only seeing him through my eyes, but I'm reading  him with my whole body.  Last night, towards the end of the meeting, I was enjoying such deeper seeing and I loved seeing how deeply at rest he was as awareness within his form; such an incredible and beautiful stillness ..

Dear ones, I'm anticipating another dialogue with John at the end of the week - so be quick to send in any last minute questions for that one.  As always, simply type it as a 'comment' below - and thanks for your contribution!

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti  

2 comments:

  1. Dear John,
    How do we heal past relationships that don't seem to resolve?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear John,
    How does it work to not feed a pattern in another?
    With true clarity and heart and no judgment?

    ReplyDelete