Tuesday 25 November 2014

Gifts from the Edge of the Universe

 
See that little speck right in the middle?  That was me on Friday night, when I went to the Chair and John took me so far out that it felt like we were at the edge of the universe.  It was all pretty "Wow" and thus difficult to speak about.  Most lovely is how the resonance of it still has my heart.  It was there, at the 'edge of the universe' that I met (what I spoke of as) "The Ancient Ones" and received from them, so to speak, such Knowledge, the understanding of which is impossible to understand mentally or adequately describe.  I felt so known and so loved and I feel irrevocably and wonderfully changed by my encounter.  I simply Know more now and the integrating of such a powerful download will continue to work its magic in me as I continue to respond to even the tiniest resonance of it, for it is so subtle a Knowing to relate to.   What marvelousness, what magic.  And, as John made so beautifully clear earlier that day during our dialogue (which I'll be uploading in the coming weeks), it's good to remember that it's not about having powerful experiences, but rather to simply come from what we know the truth of in our heart in our daily living.  A real truth orientation is all about having a clean heart and the divine nourishment I received in the Chair on Friday night will certainly help with that.

It's my birthday today, and those 'Ancient Ones' certainly gave me the most exquisite gifts - thank you John!
Ok, not super profound, but so cute!


Until next time,
Love,
Shanti 
 

1 comment:

  1. Dear John
    How I should relate to grief? It is my mum's anniversary next week, and although her passing was a huge opening and an opportunity for surrender, I still feel deep sadness when I think of her. How should I be in this grief? Should I not relate to it? How can it be used for awakening?

    ReplyDelete