Tuesday 20 November 2012

Dearness & Oneness

John de Ruiter at the summer BBQ 2012
"Dearness calls you to beingness.  
Beingness calls you to Greater Reality.  
From within Greater Reality, the Calling begins."
JdR - 18 November 2012

The meetings at Oasis over the weekend were wondrous and I even got to sit in the Chair and speak to John from the heart on Sunday evening.

It seems to me that there is an increasing Oneness frequency coming to the planet and the big question is:  "What do you want to be one with?"    
What I'm noticing is the distortions of the self and its patterning becoming increasingly loud and awful and yet there is also an increase of what is Deeper and so exquisite within ... When a distorted way of being and coming from the self is what is uppermost, it is indeed a self-ish modality - with all of it's ensuing ugliness...   What might it look like if we all move from what is Deeper and Higher in us?  What might such Oneness of coming from that loveliness look like?  Really, something altogether different ... A different world ... 

As usual I've been wanting to charge ahead with what I Know is true and yet the self has continued to lag behind ...  John is great at reminding me - by what he is being - to be ever finer and in that, I know the importance of taking care in all the details.  The pitfall is to come from the self - whereas that subtle but-oh-so-real shift to what I Know the truth of in my heart naturally and effortlessly takes care of every little thing ... it moves in a real way with love.

In all this I am so grateful to John de Ruiter.

I am anticipating another dialogue with John soon so, as always, please type any question you'd like him to answer, in the 'comments' beneath this Post.  
John goes to Israel in a couple of weeks for what is sure to be a fantastic Seminar - from 29 November to 1 December - for details on attending this amazing three day retreat please click here.

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Shanti,

    Question,
    When I saw the Heart the same as Being, your teachings were much more clearer to me.
    Which raises the question,
    What is the diffracts between Heart and Being.

    Many thanks.

    John M (from Holland)

    ReplyDelete