Tuesday 13 November 2012

Purity

John de Ruiter in Nordegg (August 2012)
For those of you who've not yet seen John without his beard - there he is, above.  The photo was taken earlier this year, at the Nordegg camping retreat in the Rocky mountains.

Last night the meeting at Oasis felt particularly strong to me and it was so helpful to be in John's transmission once again especially as I currently have a particularly deep distortion within which is under the spotlight.  When I look at John in the meetings lately, I see such purity in his face and in his beautiful eyes.  Thus I found myself  looking down at the carpet a few times as he looked around at the beginning of the meeting - which was most unusual as I love to meet his gaze.  But yesterday, dealing as I was with something so dark within, I found could not face those pure pure eyes ... 

O n the way home after the meeting had ended, I could still feel the resonance of that incredible Deep I'd just been sitting in and, although my awareness was still on the uncomfortable distortion within me, I felt simultaneously able to be much lighter in it ...  Actually it was more like the real 'I' was naturally lighter and brighter and, because it is not of that which is distorted or impure, I was more able to really be with it ...  

This miraculous being-something-else-in-the-midst-of-patterns-and-distortion takes care of the changes which are necessary for the little self to align with what is True and Pure.  Quite wonderful.

As always, please type any question you have for John in the 'comments' beneath this Post and there's a good chance it will be asked to him in the forthcoming dialogue.

Until next time,
Love,
Shanti   

No comments:

Post a Comment