Tuesday 26 July 2016

Encouragement

Dear ones, how's it going?  How has it been for you this past week?  And by the way I want to say a special 'hi' to whomever is reading my Blog (pretty extensively) in Russia!  Yes I know - I can see it on the stat's!  Wherever you are,  in digging deeper within and overcoming negative thoughts and feelings caused by the pressure of being in this world, you're not alone!

In exploring what it is to travel deeper within, it's clearly much easier to do so alone in the middle of the night than it is in the midst of this crazy old world (during the day) - but it's good to do both I reckon.  Whilst different environments are naturally going to produce different experiences, it's all valid; always worth moving deeper within than the surface, because that deeper orientation to what is True within then guides our outer forms and behaviour; this is how it works.  I've been seeing once again how any sort of closing within my own system, any reaction towards another (because of them being in reaction for example) only puts me in the same, and it's simply not my love, it's not true to be that way - and such moments are an opportunity.  For it is then that the road, so to speak, is presented right there when the old tendency would be to close and harden my heart - I can instead simply walk that road .. all differently.  To all of you who are reading this and who are doing the same, I want to say to you right now that it's truly wonderful that you are doing it, that you continue to pick yourself up and keep going gently forward, opening and softening in the midst of this world which isn't like our own Beings.   You're not alone; we're all in this together and each time we are being and doing what we Know - that which is all deeper than the accustomed self and this world (and so lovely!) - we are truly helping to make everything so much better even if we're not seeing immediate results ...  keep going, it's so good.
Until next time,
Love,
Shanti   :)





1 comment: